Sharp pain down the tummy may be likely due to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) / Acid reflux or gastritis (stomach inflammation). Numbness down the right arm is likely due to;
1) Pinched nerves in neck.
2) Deficiency of B 12.
3) Diabetes (if you have family history).
For acid reflux following may help you;
1) antacids; Maalox
2) acid blocker; Prilosec
3) loosing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate head end of the bed by 8 inches.
8) avoid tight clothes/
For pinched nerves in neck; physical therapy is the mainstay of the treatment.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.