Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have been having some issues or I think issues over the

Customer Question

Hello I have been having some issues or I think issues over the past 3 weeks going on 4 at this point. First off I am a 34 yo male 6 foot I am big though about 365.(Obeese) So basically I had an IBS issue where I had to take a levsin pill 4 weeks ago and I have been having these symptoms or think I have been since. I have been having chest pain on my right and left side since then, sometimes in my throat area. Its very weird because its inconstant when it happens where it happens. Sometimes I may feel back pain, sometimes I dont. Like today this morning its on my right side just below my breast bone, Mid body. Sometimes its on the same place on the left or higher. Sometimes I feel pain in my left arm just beneath the skin sometimes its the left. It was so bad last week I went to the ER to make sure I was not having a heartattack even though its not always consistent to my left side ( it was more for my anxiety and thats another thing). I Went to the ER, on Thursday (last) EKG was fone, they took some test to see if my heart was stressed it was not. Took blood work and everything looked fine. Took an xray as well all ok. WHAT is causing this pain or is this anxiety. I have very bad health anxiety even though I went to the ER I think I have cancer, or still heart related because the pain has not gone away.I am freaking out with the cancer thing now...FYI again all this started after I took this levsin. I also want to add I feel like something I need to focus on my breathing or feel like I need to take deep breaths. Like last night when I got home I saw something that kind of annoyed me then this breathing fit came on, where I felt like I could only take deep breath. I know that sounds more anxiety related but that always doesn't happen. Like this morning I felt that way randomly. If I try not to think about it it does get better most of the time...I really dont know whats going on and I think it my freaking out is prob making it worst especially the breathing thing. FYI I do not have a gall bladder or a Apendix. So no organs on my right side. PLEASE HELP

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

So we don't diagnose or treat on line.

We answer specific questions.

Let me clarify your question, is it, can this all be due to anxiety?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I dont know thats what I am asking.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Or is this something else.