How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am told to seek a consultation with a rheumatologist due

Customer Question

I am told to seek a consultation with a rheumatologist due to a combination of arthritis and psoriasis symptoms.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am taking indomethacin since 1985. Blood install appears to be cause of this prescription and the psoriasis has really gone out of hand since I stopped indomethacin about 1-1/2 years ago.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I'm generally not allergic to medication as far as I know.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am a female 94 yrs of age and suffered from skin allergies as a youngster which I seem to have outgrown in my late teens
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 days ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 days ago.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Simply give me your advise to my question...................