Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Well I just got over frozen shoulder say 6 months ago. Now

Well I just got over frozen shoulder say 6 months ago. Now the upper left arm is like someone just slugged it and my middle finger goes numb and iv had this for two weeks now. So what do you think is happening
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Really good
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: In health

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This sounds like an impinged or compressed nerve that is supplying your middle finger most likely in the upper left arm. The treatment involves anti inflammatory drugs along with physiotherapy. I would recommend you to take tablet ibuprofen twice a day for a week, apply capsaicin cream over painful area and get it examined by your doctor. In severe cases a steroid shot by a pain physician is the treatment of choice.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
With the frozen shoulder that I had it ex-ray done and then put on a drug called arthatec that did not help at all so is there anything other then ibuprofen and tropical cream. Iv already taken ibuprofen and that's not working.

Thanks for the reply.

Then you need a strong pain killer like tramadol but it needs prescription. Physiotherapy can help a lot. An injection by a pain physician to relieve inflammation and compression is most effective.

Hope this helps.

Best.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much I hope it will help too.

My pleasure to help you.

Best.