Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am having pain and discomfort in my abdomin pain when

Customer Question

I am having pain and discomfort in my abdomin pain when pooing and not able to push out a poo or tense that area in anyway due to sharp pains up in my abdomin somewhere and it hurts the most just as a poo is coming out really sharp pain then
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I'm also super hungry even right after eating pain I'd worse when going to toilet
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have pcos but thats about it
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
psin or dis comfort lessens when I lie flat on my back
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

There are number of causes which can result in such symptoms and most common being hemorrhoids, anal fissure or rectal or anal abscess. This needs thorough physical examination including digital rectal examination by a doctor along with an ultrasound abdomen so that exact cause can be found and treated accordingly. Meanwhile you can take tylenol for pain and apply lidocaine gel around anal region before passing stools. Add psylium husk to your diet and keep yourself well hydrated.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.