Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887
Medical

Is it ok to take test 180 ignite if i take high blood

pressure medicine? And im also... Show More
pressure medicine? And im also on blood thinners .
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Medical
replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Can you tell me which BP medication you are on and what blood thinners do you use, i can check to see if they can be safely taken with this supplement or not?

Customer reply replied 7 days ago.
Warifin, lisinoprl, amolodapine, metropolol,
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 7 days ago.

Thanks for the additional information,

Actually you should NOT be using this supplement because some of the contents of the supplement have ingteractions with warfarin. Some of the ingredients can increase the activity of warfarin and thus cause a markedly increased risk of bleeding which can be dangerous. So it is better that you AVOID the use of this product as you are on warfarin.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Customer reply replied 7 days ago.
Is there any thing i can take to boost my testosterone?

Most supplements would contain testosterone or testosterone extracts or precursors and all of those can interact with warfarin so unfortunately most of the supplements on the market cannot be used. But you can use food products which can boost testosterone productions such as,

• Pomegranate.
  • Olive Oil.
  • Oysters.
  • Coconut.
  • Whey Protein.
  • Garlic.

Do you have any more questions?

Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 2 day ago.

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.