Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Several months ago I started to experiene extreme burning

Customer Question

Several months ago I started to experiene extreme burning and itching mostly throughout my upper body I had rashes hives and took 12 mg of ivermectin in a single Dose one week apart
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: All the medications I take I've never had a reaction like this but the big issue is I had an exterminator come in and he removed a nest from a vent which apparently is a huge no-no if you don't have some experience doing it and it released all kinds of insects parasites God knows why right into the bathroom of my room ... My once very well cared for glowing skin is now full of some type of larvae and in between my eyebrows a worm like maggot is lying flat on the skin but surrounded with Barb's and I've done everything to suffocate it so that I can get it extracted but it has been impossible and it's using pass every time I Put antibacterial cream on it or petroleum jelly and that clear path is burning my face and spreading the larvae ...
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: If I was bitten by whatever was unleashed in that nest and took so much ivermectin and have use topical ivermectin Why am I having such a hard time clearing this and how do I prevent it from leaving a huge scar in between my eyebrows I'm 52 and truly had radiant skin and whatever this is is this during the texture and causing insane discomfort and I was having all over body itching that is subsiding also found out dog and cat both had hookworms and this has also caused my hair defend significantly
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these issues

how old are you?

can you upload a clear jpg photo of your skin ?

do you see the add file link?