Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I am having pain in my left testicle that is running down my

Customer Question

i am having pain in my left testicle that is running down my inner leg
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?
Customer: No, i also feel weak and shaky
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have RA, diagnosed 12 years ago. it is under control. i am 71 years old
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 days ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age?

Since how long you have this pain?

Ever blood in urine or semen?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having pain in left testicle that is radiating down to the inner leg can be due to various causes.

Most common causes are:some injury,Infection or inflammation like epididymitis(inflammation of the epididymitis-a duct through which sperm leaves the testicle) or orchitis(inflammation of a testicle with bacteria or a virus).Hernia or other types of swelling are other causes. The pain from kidney stones may sometimes radiate into the testicular area.

You need ultrasound of the testicles,complete urine examination and other tests.

Take tab. Ibuprofen 400mg from the counter. It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

So the pain in left testicle you are having needs to be evaluated.Ultrasound & urine examination are required to know exactly.

Also considering your age of 71 years,prostate gland disorder needs to be ruled out.

So please make an appointment with your doctor for these tests and prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.

If you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

Please do reply back.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 days ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. How is your pain now?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please do reply back.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh