Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I have a bad pain that started in my back and it's now

Customer Question

I have a bad pain that started in my back and it's now wrapping around to the front left hand side under my rib cage it's very painful and I can't get relief no matter which way I lie
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No revent injury nothing will make it ease
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes I have an obera ballon at the moment to help with weight loss but the pain is not in my tummy
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Any discomfort in urination?

Since how many days you have this pain?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having bad pain that started in back & radiating to the front left hand side under the rib cage can be due to various causes.

It can be due to acute lumbar strain causing stretching injury to the ligaments, tendons, and/or muscles of the low back.Another possibility is of lumbar radiculopathy.It is nerve irritation that is caused by damage to the discs between the vertebrae or it can occur when the nerves of the lumbar spine are irritated by mechanical cause or disease.

Kidney stone can be a less likely possible cause.

An X-ray of lower back & other radiological tests are required to know the exact underlying cause.

Take tab. Ibuprofen 400mg from the counter. It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. How is your pain now?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh