Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Celecoxib 200 mg once a day after total knee replacement but

Customer Question

Celecoxib 200 mg once a day after total knee replacement but still have a lot of pain . Is there any other medicine that could do a better job??
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take 1 aspirin 100mg at night time an 10 mg atorvastatin to reduce cholestorol. No allergies.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes i'm type I diabetic but have this very well under control.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Tramadol is good analgesic for moderate to severe pain. Your doctor may prescribe it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.

An alternate Tylenol and Advil every 4 hours; too is good analgesic and can be taken with Tramadol. Your doctor can also prescribe oxycodone.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

As a subscription customer you are not charged extra for providing a positive rating.

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/