Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My 43 yr old daughter has been ill. She has had diarrhea all

Customer Question

My 43 yr old daughter has been ill. She has had diarrhea all day with some of it white and floating. What could cause this and is it serious?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: It's my adult daughter in MA. She takes Lyrica, and Tramadol. She does not have a medical Dr yet just a Spine specialist.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: She has had much trouble with her upper and lower spine. She has some issues there.She has nerve damage and chronic sever pain in both cervical and lower spine. She has been physically ill for about a week.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: She has a spine specialist for that, she has had this problem for years. My concern right now is she has had bad diarrhea all day with white feces floating on top. Is this sign of infection? can the flu cause this?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Does she have a picture?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What is this, a scam? I already gave you my card numbers and $34.00, now you want another $10? I think not. All I wanted was to say what could cause this and is it serious, simple, that's all. Just a general idea. I want my money back and will get it. I will never tell anyone I know to use this site, it's a scam. I paid and I have no answers. I want a refund to my card and you can keep your answer.

you don't have to pay any extra

I simply needed a picture of the stool to see what you are talking about