Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,34 years of experience
15267045

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM THRUSH FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM THRUSH FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE HAD TESTS DONE WITH THE DOCTOR AND THEY ARE ALL CLEAR CAN YOU HELP PLEASE
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I HAVE SEEN A DR. AND THE TESTS ARE CLEAR . I HAVE TAKEN THE TABLET FOR THRUSH AND USED THE CREAM BUT IT KEEPS COMING BACK
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I TAKE CHOLESTEROL TABLETS, NEXIUM FOR A HERNIA AND DEPRESSION TABLETS
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: THE DEPRESSION?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 4 months ago.

Is the thrush in the genital area,vaginal /penile?If it is so,you and your partner/spouse both need to be treated together to prevent passing the infection to and fro between the two of you.This often occurs when only one party is treated,as the reinfection occurs as soon as the treatment is completed.