Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Second opinion] I have chronic migraines that have lasted 29

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have chronic migraines that have lasted 29 years. I am prescribed maxalt to take the edge of, but need additional optionsJA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?Customer: My worst pain from severe to debilitating, including my headaches, is damage to my back which causes more muscle tension, huge "knots" in my neck and shoulder which effects my everyday ability to work, to complete tasks as a single parent and is especially frustratingJA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?Customer: especially the ability to drive. It is and excruiating way to attempt to live "normaly" as it deems me to suffer.the pain is constant causing muscular sensitivities. I cannot have my back touched at all.
Category: Medical
Expert:  KarayanMD replied 4 months ago.

Hi. I attempted to call you, but there was only a voicemail. Perhaps we could try again later.