Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

For a couple months I have been having on and off symptoms.

Customer Question

Good morning. For a couple months I have been having on and off symptoms. In the beginning I had an upper GI. It took 5 hours to complete the test instead of the average 2 1/2-3 hours. They found total blocked colon. I was put on a med that in the beginning worked. I also was tested for gall bladder. My Diabetic doc said test showed indication of small gall stone. MY PCP said didn't not see that. I am experiencing constipation where I cannot have BM but every 5-7 days. Lower back pain, upper abdomen pain, a lot of nausea, usually pain is after I eat more than soup Rotten egg smelling burps and just as of last night rotten egg smelling flatulance
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No. Usually when I haven't had bm for awhile. Then will have diarrhea. And after I eat a real meal
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. Pretty healthy for a 61 year old. Diabetic and high cholesterol
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

can you list all your meds?

just click send to reply