Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Temporal scanner, none of the above, Some years toes go

Customer Question

temporal scanner
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: none of the above
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Some years toes go crazy, the bottom of the toes are pink and glossy, 2010 the toe nails fell off. Last two years they are OK. My Rheumatologist treating me for Lupus. Lisinopril 2.5 mg every night before going to bed . The pharmacist says it can create Lupus Erithmatosis (spell>)
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Multi vitamin, Vit amin D3 1000mg, Vitamin B12 sublingual, Pfizer eye drops for Glaucoma 0.0002% at night time
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 4 months ago.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. Perhaps most importantly, I consider myself a patient listener. So far, 98% of the justanswer community of patients has found my answers helpful. I will do my best to win over your approval as well.

For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings from patients like you: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. Is there a specific question you have for us to tackle? We can proceed with either a back and forth dialog, or I can provide a specific answer to any specific question that you may have.

Either way, I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.