Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Well I've been told I have follicular lymphoma, body wide

Customer Question

Well I've been told I have follicular lymphoma, body wide neuropathy, diabetes, chronic pain syndrome and fibromyalgia. Plus I could also have an abdominal hurnia issue? All this has lead to severe pain in my legs, arms, hands and fingers. Oh I've also been diagnosed with osteoarthritis. All leading to really and pain. I was wondering if you would write me a script for some 60mg morphine x 3 a day, for pain.
JA: What about weight? Is it in a healthy range?
Customer: Last weight was 322 lbs.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not right now.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 month ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

I am sorry that no expert has yet responded, but it is because it is a violation of federal law for any doctor to prescribe morphine, or any controlled substance, over the internet. You would need to be personally seen by a physician to obtain such a prescription.