Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

A doctor told me i have dermatits on my hand how can i get

Customer Question

a doctor told me i have dermatits on my hand how can i get rid of it
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: lot of fluid aroud my ankles and calf muscle
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: high blood presure
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Since how long you have this dermatitis?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

A hypersensitivity reaction (similar to an allergy) called dermatitis occurs in the skin, causing inflammation. The inflammation causes the skin to become reddish & itchy. Mast cells are the cells in the skin and mucous membranes that contain histamine. Release of histamine causes symptoms of dermatitis.

The following will help you greatly:

• Take tab.Zyrtec.It contains Cetirizine & is a second-generation antihistamine.It is available over-the-counter (OTC).
  • Apply cream containing hydrocortisone.If the area is large then apply Calamine lotion.This will reduce the rashes/dermatitis symptoms & itching.All these medications are available at your counter without any prescription & will help you greatly.

If still after this,the symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatments.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Have you taken zyrtec & applied hydrocortisone.

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you.

we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh