Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

This could be an emergecy but before i get into what is

Customer Question

this could be an emergecy but before i get into what is happening to me are you going to ask for money?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Doctor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how do i know this is a legitimate website with real doctors as i dontneed to be f**king around sorry but that,s how scared i am because i dont know whats happening
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: i have an appt mon with an internal medicine dr I am on blood pressure medicone losartan and have recently started trintellix and started Abilify tonight i also have been taking phentermine tolose weight and get this from a dr what could be going on with me i am alone and scared
JA: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?
Customer: i dont check my blood pressure so i cant answer that i just take losartan twice a day and have clonidine when it gets realhigh which is not often i have not took losartan though in 2 days after taking it for a yr because i saw on line one of the side affects was mustle something i can barelymove my hands to type and feel neautios(sp??)
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not that i can think of i just want to know what is happening could it be something going on with the new medicines?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

What symptoms are you having?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i have already entered that info i can barely move my hands to type loss of strength in arms hands and legs feeling 'WOOZY" when i've had no alcohol or drugs...weakness and blurred vision would extremely high blood pressure cause this or interaction with 2 meds i'm on?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no this is fine but please give me some idea as to that things it could be

It would be more of a concern that the blood pressure is too low. These medicines are not used to lower blood pressure, but a lowering of blood pressure can occur with these medicines, particularly in someone that is already taking medicines to lower blood pressure.

If you do not have a method for checking blood pressure at home, it is difficult to confirm whether it is related to low blood pressure. However, it would be reasonable to take steps to assure that the blood pressure is as good as possible. It would help to drink a large amount of fluids, and particularly fluids that will help hydration, such as sports drinks or fruit juices. It is also appropriate to avoid fluids that contain alcohol or caffeine, as these can lower fluid status.