Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

Im tired all the time, however i cant sleep but more 2 hours

Customer Question

Hi im tired all the time, however i cant sleep but more 2 hours at a time, (ex: i fall asleep at 8pm cause im so exhausted I cant stay awake bit then I wake up around 1030-11pm and stay awake untill 4am tossing and turning i will fall.back asleep but then wake up again at 5am and starty day) this happens no matter what I do. Ive tried hot baths, sleep aids, sleepy teas not watching tv...even try staying up till 11pm but when I do that I end up only sleeping for 30 mins and thats it..Ive had several blood test but they all come.out normal. I dont drink coffee, achol, smoke do any type of drugs at all. However I have been taking Lupron Injections and progestion for 2 yrs now for endometrosis...can you tell me.whay i can do sooo tired.
Thanks Bobbie H.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing and treating all neurological & health conditions including sleep disorders and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

Sorry to see you are suffering from difficulty with your sleep (insomnia/inability maintain sleep) and also you are very tired due to this reason. And I see you have tried myriad treatments to help but all in vain and you are continuing to suffer.

Have you tried any medical devices already? Do you want to try a medical device that can help with insomnia/maintaining sleep and help you get very good sleep and also help with your tiredness? It is free of any side effects and simple to use, and not habit forming or addictive because it is not a medication. Do you want me to give more information on this medical device?

Best Regards!

Hi, have you received the questions I have posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to access this site properly. If you require more time it is perfectly fine. Please take your time and reply to the above posted questions when your time permits & when you can, and I will get back to you at the earliest with my reply related to your concerns on severe sleep related problems & severe tiredness etc.

Best Regards!

Hi, I had earlier inquired whether you will be interested in trying a medical device to help you with your sleep problems & tiredness. It is possible you are encountering some technical glitches to access this site properly or you may be busy now and not in a position to reply, so what I will do is post an initial answer here based on the amount of information I have received through your initial question here, please go through it when your time permits & when you can, and please get back to me if you want to discuss this further.

I am writing the answer assuming you may not have tried this medical device, if you have already tried this then please let me know and I can try to make some more recommendations to help with your health concerns.

This medical device is called as CES (Cranial electrotherapy stimulation or cranial electrical stimulation) and it is very safe and effective treatment for helping with sleep. It helps in falling sleep and also helps in maintaining sleep too, which is a major issue in you, you may fall sleep but after couple of hours you wake up again so you are unable to maintain sleep for several hours at a stretch and this medical device can help you to fall sleep as well as to maintain sleep for several hours at a stretch too. And this being a medical device it is not going to cause the side effects which are associated with medications. This medical device can help not just for insomnia but also for stress, depression, anxiety, and pain disorder etc, you have not mentioned any of these additional health issues in you but if you have any of these additional health issues this medical device can help you with these conditions too in addition to treating the sleep problems you are having.

You may get additional information about this medical device through these web links, and if you decide to buy it then they have all the necessary information in this regard;

http://www.cesultra.com/index.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3381625/

In addition to the above mentioned medical device I will also provide few additional treatment options below here that can also help with improving the sleep & tiredness;

Acupuncture

Hypnotherapy

Biofeedback

Yogas/meditations etc

The above are examples of some additional treatments that can be used to help with the severe sleep problems & tiredness you are suffering from, and I earnestly hope these treatments will help you. If the above treatment do not work out for some reason, or if you have already tried these above mentioned treatments then please get back to me anytime and I will make more recommendations.

Please go through the above answer which is based on what information I had gathered from your original question. If you want to discuss this further or if you need any additional clarifications please get back to me, and also please try to provide me the additional information I had inquired earlier through the questions I had posted above and I am available here for further discussions until you are satisfied. And please click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too.

Best Regards!