Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I know I have a UTI Can I be diagnosed online and receive an

Customer Question

I know I have a UTI Can I be diagnosed online and receive an antibiotic for it?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No Dr yet and no medications
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Nothing daily...advil maybe once a week no allergies
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no really
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Nevermind I will go to dr in the morning
Expert:  drcaplan replied 11 days ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and interest in finding some help with your UTI. Our goal here is truly focused on your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

If it may help clarify some misunderstanding, justanswer.com is really intended to be a source of advice and counseling for patients, and although we are actual, real, licensed physicians who are helping, there is no system with this particular website for us to establish true patient/physician relationships. Because of this, we are not legally able to prescribe prescriptions for our patients on this site. Even though we can't prescribe meds here, I can certainly still refer you to websites where that is possible (including by me if you wanted)... or, if you prefer, I can ask customer service to refund your money, because it seems like there was a misunderstanding to begin with. Do you have a preference?