Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Warm sensation in testicles right side had vycectomy 10 yrs

Customer Question

Warm sensation in testicles right side had vycectomy 10 yrs ago
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No and none just started a couple of days ago
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. — For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

— I have read your post and observation of warmth in your right testicle. Would you prefer a summary response to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, the goal is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

— In case you were not aware, there is no charge for the time it takes for us to reach an answer that meets your satisfaction. I generally try not to rush any answers, and I hope you will not feel rushed either.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Back in forth
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No email is better for me not phone calls

You got it! Is the warm sensation you feel associated with pain? or itching? or color change? any swelling?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No just warm feeling which starts in scrotum area and moves to groin area
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Lately can't hold erection for along time and don't want to have sex due to lack of it. Did lab tests a few months back testosterone was fine

I see. Great that you have normal testosterone. good to know. have you noticed any smell or itch ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No

Excellent. Everything you're telling me is very reassuring... any idea what might be causing the lost erections? Does it feel physical? Is there any part of this which could be related to anxiety?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm not sure I love my wife want to have Sex
just doesn't want to cooperate! Now with this warm feeling it's got me worried

I certainly understand your worry - nobody wants to feel anything new or different in that body region. That being said, warmth without changes in the color of the skin, without swelling, and without pain or itching is something that is commonly temporary - and likely not something that will be lasting or worrisome.

The most common cause for difficulties with sustaining erections relate to a man's difficulty either with finding a place of mental relaxation, or being able to stay focused on excitement. Do you think either of these applies to your situation?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Focused is a problem

Hmm.. have you tried any techniques so far? Pornography, fantasy play with your partner?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She's not into pornography is there any drugs that can help me

Certainly - Cialis and Viagra will help "force" your penis to be erect, but in your case, it's more likely that this will simply help give you the confidence to no longer need it. Kind of a like a temporary crutch, which helps you regain confidence to walk again

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How do I get these

These are only available from a physician's prescription. justanswer.com is really intended to be a source of advice and counseling for patients, and although we are actual, real, licensed physicians who are helping, there is no system with this particular website for us to establish true patient/physician relationships. Because of this, we are not legally able to prescribe prescriptions for our patients on this site. Even though we can't prescribe meds here, I can certainly still refer you to websites where that is possible

would you like those websites?