Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I would like to find out how you get rid of yellow tongue it

Customer Question

I would like to find out how you get rid of yellow tongue it looks somewhat like little feathers but it also chokes me and makes me cough.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have lupus and was getting thrush all the time.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. — For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

— I have read your post and observations. Are you able to snap a photograph of the yellow tongue you have now? Also, would you prefer a summary response to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, the goal is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

— In case you were not aware, there is no charge for the time it takes for us to reach an answer that meets your satisfaction. I generally try not to rush any answers, and I hope you will not feel rushed either.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem. This chat session is a Question & Answer session, which means we can both continue to post questions/comments/answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When the time comes that you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.