Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I HAVE RECENTLY RELOCATED BECAUSE MY DAD PASSED AWAY I HAD

Customer Question

I HAVE RECENTLY RELOCATED BECAUSE MY DAD PASSED AWAY I HAD NECK AND BACK SUGERY KNEE SUGERY AND NEED SOME MEDICINE UNTIL I GET EST WITH A NEW PAIN DOC
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: ANYTHING I HAVE ALOT OF ARTHRITES BUT STILL WORK EVERY DAY
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: NO THATS IT CAN YOU HELP
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  drcaplan replied 17 days ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and your interest in connecting with a doctor who can prescribe you medications. In case you were not aware, Justanswer.com is not one of the telemedicine websites where doctors are able to prescribe medications. There are other websites, which I could refer you to, or if you feel like using the site has been a mistake or misunderstanding, i can ask the customer service folks to refund the money you've paid. Do you have a preference?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
THANK YOU DOC BUT I CAN DO THAT MYSELF IF YOU WILL JUST REFUND MY 5 DOLLARS AND CANCLE MY FREE TRIAL
Expert:  drcaplan replied 17 days ago.

you got it. coming right up.