Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My husband has gotten a virus 4 times since October, this

Customer Question

My husband has gotten a virus 4 times since October, this last one has lasted over 13 days and turned into bronchitis. I contracted this last virus although I have not been sick for a very long time, our assistant has also gotten the virus 2 times. Is it possible that the same virus could be reinfecting us?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your husband

viruses often can mutate and cause re-infection and can be passed from person to person

washing your hands with soap and water and keeping clean and changing your clothes when you come from work or public places is the best way to stay clean and stay healthy.

regular exercise and getting enough sleep and eating healthy with plenty of fruits and vegetables is the best way to stay healthy.