Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a low blood cell count with swollen lymphnodes and

Customer Question

I have a low white blood cell count with swollen lymphnodes and sudden severe (what seems to be carpel tunnel in both hands.) feet, knees and elbows hurt like hell. Severe intolerance to cold weather and feeling completely run down and exhausted. I have chronic late stage lyme disease that was treated with a PICC line in august 2016 not sure why my body feels like its breaking down. Also head aches lump in base of skull where it meets neck and lymphnodes swollen around neck pea sized
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: daily and some nausea... had severe nausea one evening in bed but its not constant
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: hypothyroidism
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry you are not feeling well.

how old are you?

you need to see your doctor to get blood test to check for rheumatoid arthrits and thyroid hormone levels. low thyroid hormone levels can cause severe fatigue.

viral infections like mononucleosis viral infection can cause severe fatigue and enlarged lymph nodes.

you have hypothyroidism?

when was the last time you had your TSH levels checked?