Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

WHO SHOULD I REQUEST TO SEE IF, WHO SOULD I REQUEST TO SEE

Customer Question

WHO SHOULD I REQUEST TO SEE IF
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: WHO SOULD I REQUEST TO SEE WHEN MY DOCTOR DOESN'T THINK LOW TESTOSTONE IS A HEALTH ISSUE
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your situation. Low testosterone has a tendency to decline as we age and that is considered normal HOWEVER if the low testosterone is causing symptoms like depression, fatigue, low sex drive, erectile dysfunction etc then ofcourse it has to be treated. And if your doctor is not treating you, you can request to see an endocrinologist or a urologist either of whom can treat this issue easily and would consider this as a disease which requires treatment.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/