Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Is there any certified MD who will remove an excess amount

Customer Question

Is there any certified MD who will remove an excess amount fat from a 75 yr male for health in the Dayton OH or in the state of OH
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am diabetic, have neuropathy, UTI problems; prostate, possible bladder infection causing UTI, walking problems [due to excess weight], high chorlesterol and a congestive heart condition
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: No; no one but me has have heart problems. Even although I in constant pain, Ireally feel very healthy. I must admit when the pain becomes so severe (tears running down the face, my moral becomes very low, I question whether I want to live. Were it not for my wife; I would go back to drinking Haven't had a drink for over two years.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

The type of physician that can do this procedure for you is a Plastic Surgeon. There are several board certified plastic Surgeon in Dayton, including

• R. ***** *****, MD, phone number of(###) ###-####
  • Salim Mancho, DO, also at phone number of(###) ###-#### and
  • Frank Troha, MD, phone number of(###) ###-####/li>