Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I need a telephone number for dr ill to obtain my medical

Customer Question

I need a telephone number for dr Peter ill rich to obtain my medical records from 2004 surgery he performed.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I had another MRI done but dr eckert wont do anything until he can review the 2004 surgery
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Just that request. Can you help me obtain those records
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. — For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

— I have read your post and it seems like you are hoping to connect with a specific Dr. Peter. Is this someone you've connected with here on justanswer.com? If you aren't familiar with the site, this website is intended to be a resource of advice of patients who have questions (in this case medical) that can be addressed without medical records or medical history. Is it possible you've reached this far by accident? If you'd like advice, I'm more than happy to offer my services. If you feel like you've reached this section in error, I can also help you obtain a refund, if you prefer.