How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am from pa. and snowbird my doctor in pa. says I will

Customer Question

I am from pa. and snowbird my doctor in pa. says I will qualify for med med card. can I get one here
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: saw my doctor in pa. he said I will qualify but pa. hasn,t started issue med cards
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: test + for hepc ,take40mgfluoxetine,clonazepan, and bp and throyd med
JA: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?
Customer: stayed with same bp med for 10+ yrs
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

no, you can't apply for one here

Medial marijuana identification cards will be able to be obtained with certification from a registered physician and a completed, approved application submitted to the Department of Health. The Department of Health will make it as easy as possible for patients to apply for medical marijuana identification cards. The department is reviewing how it can make applications available to patients on its website.

here is more information

so your doctor is the one who has to qualify you and get your information to the department of health in PA

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

do you have other questions?