DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Thank you. I noticed these sporatic, pinhead-sized, bright

Customer Question

Hi, thank you. I noticed these sporatic, pinhead-sized, bright red dots on the insides of my arms and the tops of my thighs. They aren't super dense, but just random, like freckles. However, I've never noticed them before. Do I need to be concerned?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the dots better or worse?
Customer: I noticed it this morning, so I'm not really sure if anything makes them better or worse
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had a pretty bad migraine for the last two days. Today it is mostly gone. Nothing else relevant to this moment though.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

can you please attach the images here ?

Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your help. Here are the images.

is it itchy as well ?

Have you taken any medicine recently ?

Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It isn't itchy. I have taken medication recently. I have taken Alleve-D, regular Alleve and Advil over the last few days. I also take Celexa and Propolanol daily.

Thanks for the information

It can be a drug rash or some kind of allergy. I would say that you should take some anti-histamine like Cetirizine for three to five and hopefully this should settle.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Do you have anything else to ask ?

Regards