Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I HAVE THIS ECHOING SOUND SOUNDS LIKE A TUNNEL OR BARREL AND

Customer Question

I HAVE THIS ECHOING SOUND SOUNDS LIKE IM IN A TUNNEL OR BARREL AND I EVEN HEAR THIS ECHOING TUNNEL SOUND WHEN OTHERS TALK ALSO IT STARTED THIS MORNING
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: WELL MY APPETITE IS GONE BUT I HAD GASTORIC SLEEVE BYPASS IN AUGUST AND I HAVE LOST 52 LBS BUT OTHER WISE I AM GETTING HEALTHIER NO MORE B/P MEDICINE NO DIABETES LOWER CHOLESTEROL
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: LIKE I SAID MY A1C WENT FROM 6.8 TO 6.1 BP IS 80/120 W/O MEDS CHOLESTEROL WENT FROM 225 DOWN TO 194 AND I HAVE LOST 52 LBS
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I HAD EUTERIN (spelling) cancer in 2010 had a complete hysterectomy never had to do chemo they got it all I have had gall bladder removed and in 2007 had knee replacement my mother has stints in for her heart
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you could have fluid in the inner ear causing you to have this echoing tunnel sound.

that is good you have lost weight.

you should see a doctor who can look into your ear to check for fluid and infection in your inner ear.