Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Im on imipramine It was working.untill I got some by a

Customer Question

Im on imipramine It was working.untill I got some by a different manufactur They are not working How do I figure out what company made the little brown one The new one is also brown but is a little larger
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Imipraimne
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing that would have any thing to do with this. I need to know what manufactures made each generic pill I need too find who made the little brown one One kind digest in the stomach where another one digest in the colon, one works for me where the other one doesn't
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: about 3 days I can tell that I starting to slide down hill. I don't have any vomiting or nausea I start to get teary and feeling like I did many years ago with depression when I get the correct one the tears stop and I feel good again.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 5 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your question.

Please visit the below link to see the images of the pill and to know the manufacturer:

https://www.drugs.com/imipramine-images.html

If you recognize the pill which was working in the images then please click that pill image and this will lead to the details about who made this pill.

Take care.

It is a privilege answering your question.

Thank you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating of 5 stars, because this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for our time and work. Also a bonus will be appreciated.

If you have follow-up questions you can ask them after the rating too.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

May you be happy, successful, and healthy.