Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

From TelAviv, Suddenky half an hour ago I started feeling

Customer Question

Hi doctor I am Marina Fromer from TelAviv, Suddenky half an hour ago I started feeling unpleasant not sever pain in my central chest and gownwarda. At the same time I feel like a baloon in my throat which also a bit hurts. I am 68 and in good health, Should I go to the emergency as clinics don't work on Saturday? Thank you for reply in advance
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: No i haven't I would not say it is shortness it's rather heavy breathing , a bit difficult to breath
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no i believe
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Central chest pain along with throat discomfort and heavy breathing should not be ignored in your age group so i would recommend to go to emergency and get an EKG and chest examination to be on safe side.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.