Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Is this completely confidential? it burns right under the

Customer Question

is this completely confidential?
JA: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Doctor's and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.
Customer: it burns right under the head of my penis i think it happened once after i masterbated very hard in an awkard angle but i want to know if its std related and what to do for recovery whether it is or isnt
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: when i jack off it hurts the most and a little bit when i pee
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Since it started after harsh masturbation it can be just a skin irritation and inflammation due to friction rub. I would recommend you to apply polysporin ointment over the area and if it does not improve in a week time then get an STD screening. Nothing much to worry for now it is less likely to be STD.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.