khagihara
khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

How can your be sweating and in awful pain and your

Customer Question

How can your be sweating and in awful pain and your temperature is 95.5
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 21 days ago.

Can you tell me more about your pain? How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being the strongest pain? What is it like? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am 64 I am 5"7 I weight 145. I have lost 19 pounds not wanting to. Appetite is not good. The pain when I get it is a 15 pain in neck and back. I also have systemic mold infection. 18 lesions in the frontal lobe of brain. What makes it better is lying flat on bed and taking pain med. fatigue is bad no energy. Feel like I'm fading away
Expert:  khagihara replied 21 days ago.

Since you are on pain med, your temperature is 95.5. But you seem to have infection somewhere. You should see your doctor to have exam, a blood test, and imaging studies.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  khagihara replied 20 days ago.

You are welcome. Please rate my answer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
10
Expert:  khagihara replied 19 days ago.

Please press the star symbols for the rating. Thank you.