Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

Is there any type of interaction between azithromycin

Customer Question

Hi is there any type of interaction between azithromycin (Zpac)and Viagra? Or any concerns where one may counteract the other?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: just those two
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in treating neurological & all health conditions and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

Azithromycin & Viagra can be taken together safely and these two drugs are not expected to produce any serious or major drug interactions. There are patients who have taken these 2 drugs together but have not experienced any major or serious drug interactions so these two drugs are considered safe to be used together.

Once again I reassure you Azithromycin & Viagra can be safely used together, and also either of these two is not expected to counteract the effects of the other medication.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too.

Best Regards!

Customer/p>

Hi, if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss further this drug interaction or any other health issues please let me know and I am available here.

Best Regards!