Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Have a tightness in middle of chest. Can't lay down to

Customer Question

Have a tightness in middle of chest. Can't lay down to sleep. Just happe3med recently. Have an inhaler which isn't helping much. I am currently sitting up & sti;; having the same problem ??
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: It is like I can't breath. Have wheezing when I go to bed and when I exert myself
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Just went to dr. last week. He checked heart and breathing and said was good. Take medicine for HBP. received new medicine "trazodone 50 mg tablet. Could that be the problem????
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask did your doctor do an EKG when he checked you? did he order an echocardiogram? Also do you have any metallic taste or bad taste in your mouth? Any chest burning? What is your age and gender?