How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6493
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Husband fell has know feeling from the neck down,great

Customer Question

Husband fell has know feeling from the neck down,great overall pain if touched or moved.Pkease any advised d
JA: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: Some but mostly pain w know movement.He os 77 .Accident 5 months ago and failing
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Minor medical problems
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

This pain can be attributed to paraesthesia and neuropathic pain. He will need a consultation with a pain management doctor. Medication like Carbamazepine, Amytriptyline can help along with gabapentin or pregabalin.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on the top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Related Medical Questions