Scott Rebich
Scott Rebich, Doctor
Experience:  Resident physician
96592888

I want to increase my hgh levels to the point where I get

I want to increase my hgh levels to the point where I get the effects of acromegaly. How can I do this?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi there,
This sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately, increasing you HGh will make your heart, joints, and jaw grow bigger which will cause heart failure and various other problems. As you remember, Andrea the faint died from heart failure due to acromegaly. It is. It safe to increase your hgh this else reasons.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I can stop before my heart is damagedHow can I do this without taking injections? they are too expensive for me
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
are you there?
What are the reasons why you want to take hgh?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
To grow bigger
It's only used for two reasons in adults: HIV patients with wasting or cachexia, Replacement of endogenous growth hormone in patients with adult growth hormone deficiency
Therefore, you should get blood work with screening for growth hormone deficiency to see if you qualify.
Otherwise, you won't be able to get a prescription in the US.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I don't want to take hgh I want to increase it naturally
This is from the research: Growth hormone therapy for idiopathic short stature (ISS) is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The indication is for children with current height below -2.25 standard deviations (SD) of the mean, in whom the epiphyses are not closed, and whose expected adult height (based on bone age) is below the normal range; this corresponds to an adult height less than 63 inches (160 cm) for males and 59 inches (150 cm) for females
Let me look through the research to see if that is possible.
GH secretion is affected by nutritional factors. GH secretion is increased in subjects who are malnourished or fasting, and it is stimulated by high protein meals and intravenously administered amino acids. In contrast, hyperglycemia and leptin inhibit GH secretion
Insulin-induced hypoglycemia is a powerful stimulus to GH release that may be used as a provocative test for the diagnosis of impaired GH reserve
HGH stimulation by estrogen and inhibition by glucocorticoid excess. Stimulation by dopamine, apomorphine (a dopamine-receptor agonist), alpha-adrenergic agonists, and beta-adrenergic antagonists. In addition to increasing basal GH secretion, beta-adrenergic antagonists augment the responses to GHRH and insulin-induced GH hypoglycemia.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
what do I do to make this happen

You should first see a medical provider to get routine blood work and full physical exam to make sure there is no underlying medical condition.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. Rebich" in the medicine categories if you have other questions

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Hi there,

Can you please leave feedback on my service so I can get credit for helping you?

Please rate my services.