Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Two months ago I had sore throat and cough.my doctor gave me

Customer Question

Hi two months ago I had sore throat and cough.my doctor gave me two different course of antibiotics.my cough and sore throat is better.but still feel I got fever.my head gets hot and i feel very unwell but my fever doesn't show in the th
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?
Customer: Feeling fever for past two months.all the blood and urin reports norma
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Only have mild asthma .i never had this type of condition before why i feel like this fever feeling come in morning by evening my head start to cool down and i feel bit be
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations about the sore throat and cough and the various antibiotics. Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, the goal is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem. I’ll convert the chat session to a Question & Answer session. That way, we can both continue to post questions/comments/answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi doctor do you what problem do I have
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can we talk through the message
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi doctor can you tell me about my problem.and should I do
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi doctor can well talk through the message

Hi there, Happy thanksgiving! Would you prefer a phone call or messaging?

Oops! Available when you are.