Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Im saul and i have a question i over masterbait like 2

Customer Question

Hi im saul and i have a question i over masterbait like 2 mouths and to day im planing to have sex should i have sex or is it a bad idea
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No im an healthy young man
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  drcaplan replied 8 days ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

Is your question, is it bad to have sex if you've been masturbating?

Expert:  drcaplan replied 8 days ago.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem. I’ll convert the chat session to a Question & Answer session. That way, we can both continue to post questions/comments/answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.