Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My daughter is 36 yrs old and going through the worst

Customer Question

My daughter is 36 yrs old and going through the worst condition of health you can imagine. She has had so many blood tests, x-rays, ultrasounds, mri's The only things that have turned up positive is one case of Epstein Barr Virus one positive out of six for Lymes Disease, one positive for Reckettsial disease. Later through a medical/naturopath doctor found she was low in iron, extremely low in folate & low thyroid function (which does run in the family) She has been so ill for the last 7 months & nothing really conclusive so far. She was seen by 2 Bio Rythym experts who diagnosed full on parasite infection, little lymes disease, extreme mould & mercury/lead deposits. She can feel the parasites, she is on the green smoothies, taking natural sti
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: I would say acute.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: She has been in a house full of mice & rats, has a dog who has killed birds, mice, rats, & sleep lizards who might have had a tick, she is so ill I worry constantly that I'm going to loose her to this illness. Can somebody please help us.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 9 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

I am sorry to hear about your daughter.

Could you please tell, what are her present symptoms?