Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

HOW CAN i GET A CARD I HAVE HAD 13 BACK SURGERYS AND I HAVE

Customer Question

HOW CAN i GET A CARD I HAVE HAD 13 BACK SURGERYS AND I HAVE A STIMULATOR IN MY BACK FOR PAIN
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: LIFTINN PAIN ALL THE TIME I GO TO PAIN MANG. AND GET INJECTIONS BUT THEY DON'T WORK MUCH ANY MOREG SITTING NOT TO MUCH I CAN DO I'M I
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i HAVE ALL MY RECORDS
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Scott replied 6 months ago.

Hi there,

Are you talking about a marijuana card?

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 6 months ago.

The other expert has opted out, although his request for clarification is appropriate.

If it is medical marijuana that you are asking about, the usual first step would be discussion with your doctor. The exact process varies by location, but the system says that you are in Canada and in canada, your doctor can provide the documentation necessary to initiate the medical marijuana process.

If this is not the information you are seeking, could you clarify what information would be helpful?