Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I had hip replacement in 2013 that went bad. 2 more

Customer Question

i had hip replacement in 2013 that went bad. 2 more surgeries, blood clots and infection. in nmarch of this year a abcess burst thru the hip/ 2 eeks ago a string guaze was pulleds out of the abcess that was left from surgery. did that cause the abcess
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  drcaplan replied 15 days ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, the goal is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.