drcaplan
drcaplan, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have specialized in common problems for men, women, children, and the elderly.
72350808

How good is fish oil for anxiety and stress? I have seen

Customer Question

How good is fish oil for anxiety and stress?
I have seen these three fish oils, kindly suggest the best one among them.
Category: Medical
Expert:  drcaplan replied 2 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

Expert:  drcaplan replied 2 months ago.

I tend to recommend Nature made capsules for patients who want fish oil in capsules..

Expert:  drcaplan replied 2 months ago.

Of the three you pictured, I have heard good things about Webber Naturals, but have no personal experience recommending it to my patients.

Expert:  drcaplan replied 2 months ago.

My favorite choice for fish oil are the Coromega packets. They have the least burpy-fishy recurrence, when frozen.

Expert:  drcaplan replied 2 months ago.

Was I able to address your question to your satisfaction? Can I clarify, or address any other related questions for you today?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thanks
Expert:  drcaplan replied 2 months ago.

If you have no further questions,If you would, please click on EXCELLENT with 5 stars. My goal is to have only the best, ***** ***** patients, and I'm eager to continue answering your questions until you feel like you have received 5-star service. Any other ratings suggest something was wrong and the doctor has not tried to offer you a chance for adjustments/improvements.

If you’re satisfied with the above, I thank you for the question! And hopefully I'll see you again soon. If you have any follow up questions, I hope you’ll please save my direct link: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/