Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

What is the charge for you're service? $5 deposit How much

Customer Question

what is the charge for you're service?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Doctor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: $5 deposit How much after Doctor replays?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Climara patch .Prozac Wellbutrin, and gapperpition
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am on a lot of med's I also have herniated lower back disc pain, so also on soma and butimide and I have to take levothxine for my thyroid, I just can't get it together I feel very sluggish no energy and no motivation to to anything. And can not pea?
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Recently fell in store, Taking my pain med's have stop working for the pain? Norc 10/625
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 11 days ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical conditions including the concerns of “New symptoms” you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

I see you are feeling very sluggish with no energy & motivation to do anything, and cannot pee too

I see you are on many medications too to help with your various health conditions

The symptoms you are experiencing can be due to one of the following underlying health conditions;

1) Thyroid condition – I see you are on thyroid medication, I am not sure whether the thyroid was recently checked or not, if not then thyroid needs to be checked now and if there is hypothyroidism then you need adjustment of the thyroid med

2) Depression - I see you are on medications for depression, worsening depression too can cause the above mentioned symptoms, so if antidepressant dose has not been adjusted then it needs a consideration

3) Chronic vitamin deficiencies – deficiencies of certain vitamins like vitamin b12, or folate or vit d etc can cause these symptoms, if this was not recently checked then you need a blood test to check the vitamin blood levels

4) Your symptom of inability to pee can be due to various reasons including worsening of the spine condition, or a new brain condition, and there are other neurological, medical, urological possibilities too to explain this symptom

You need a thorough examination in the clinic followed by certain relevant investigations (blood tests, brain & spine MRI scan etc) which will help in ascertaining the cause for your symptoms and then treated appropriately.

To summarize again; There are several possibilities to explain these new symptoms, this needs a though evaluation & examination in the clinic followed by certain relevant investigations as pointed above and once the precise cause is identified after the tests it will be treated appropriately.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and please click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. If you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too.

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor