Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My dog a half pit and half lab a rescue dog he is 5 years

Customer Question

My dog a half pit bull and half lab a rescue dog he is 5 years old my concern is he sneezes a lot
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not yet and no med
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I don't know much myself. Just gotten him last week. A male and wasn't fix so I had that done
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  drcaplan replied 18 days ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

Expert:  drcaplan replied 18 days ago.

Would you prefer a human doctor or a veterinarian?

Expert:  drcaplan replied 16 days ago.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem. I’ll convert the chat session to a Question & Answer session. That way, we can both continue to post questions/comments/answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.