Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

For my cervical i have everyday pain i see doctor and he

Customer Question

Hi yes for my cervical i have everyday pain i see doctor and he told me he dont have solution
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 4-5 yearws i have herniated disc and arthrose in lombars and cervical and now my head have so much pain every day neck
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: andn shoulder i have pass a irm magnetic resonance
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 17 days ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

What treatment have you taken so far ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 17 days ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

The symptoms you have described of having pain in neck & shoulder is most likely due to cervical spondylitis and/or spondylosis. It is generally caused by the compression of spinal nerves. Any compromise of the nerve space in the spinal column can lead to compression of the nerve endings and can cause the pain,numbness or tingling sensation.

This occurs because of spinal radiculopathy,spinal disc herniation,wear and tear or degeneration of the discs.

You need CT scan or MRI of spine,EMG,nerve conduction studies.Tests like electromyography and nerve conduction studies,certain blood tests,electro physiological studies are required to make the exact diagnosis.

Treatment includes soft cervical collar, analgesics, anti-inflammatory, local heat, possibly traction , and isometric exercises.Till than take tab. Ibuprofen 400 mg from the counter. It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly in pain relief.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 12 days ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Have you discussed with your doctor for the above described treatment?

Have you taken the tab. Ibuprofen 400 mg from the counter? has pain subsided?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh