Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have had digestive issues for years. I have allergies to

Customer Question

Hello, I have had digestive issues for years. I have allergies to foods and airborn things. Some real allergues some adverse reactions. When I had my first son when I was 18 years old I had gal bladder issues. They dudn't take my gal bladder out. I delt with gerd and ibs for years. Years later I had my second son. This was eight years ago. I started getting little bits if blood marks in my stool. They said it was from a hemmroid I had for years. I believe it was from tainted peanut butter that I ate when I was eight months along. I git so sick off that peanut butter. Well I did help my intestines after 6months and eating what formented foods I could eat. Everything was working better. Then my husband four years ago died unexpected. Trucking accident. My insides went in to a frantic state. I was in a world of stress. In another country I lived for 14 years. No family there. I didn't know how I was going to get money. My youngest was only three years old at the time. And here I was sick, real sick. My gerd and IBS went crazy. I decided to buckle down and do what I did the time before when it acted up. This time I was getting more bleeding in my lower bowl. So I did what I call eating like a monk. Lol...I also took probitics and Standard Process Lactic Acid Yeast Wafers. Now I am sick again. My gi doctor still hasnt gotten back to me, it has been two months. I called my doctir a few weejs ago. Reason. I took my self off the meds she gave me. Yiu see I moved back to the States. And when I did they changed all my meds. The problem is I am allergic to some of the fillers in them. In turn it made my colon swell up and started bleeding. I was running to the bathroom none stop. My doctors both know how bad the bleeding got. Just act like they don't really care. My regular doctor said it is a insurance thing. This is my problem alls I need is Standard Process Lactic Acid Yeast Wafers. I know what to do for everything else. They don't sell it over the counter here. Do you know how I can get this in the U.S.? Right now I have the swelling down, and my bleeding is almost stopped. Just it wont stop all the way with out the right flora. Thanks for listening
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Lactic-Acid-Yeast#.WC3vgpKovik

can help you find a practitioner who can order them for you.