Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Perhaps Dr. Let me read your explanation first. I have

Customer Question

Perhaps Dr. Let me read your explanation first. I have BORDERLINE T ABNORMLITIES. Apparently the bottom of my hear is possible not getting enough blood supply. The aVF sections is very flat with downward dips. I am an X runner, 50 yo male that is currently overweigh. I have no baseline to know if this couldbe normal.
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: out of breath and slugish
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: hear disease on father side. Also experiencing a lot of stress. Was having pain in middle of chest up neck and ending under right chin.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Inferior wall ischemia can cause T wave abnormalities in the inferior leads of EKG. But this needs to be confirmed with further testing.
Exercise stress testing should be the next approach.
Cardia CT is another non invasive option to check the blood flow through coronary arteries.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay thank you that sounds like a reasonable Next Step
The chest pain I was receiving was in the middle or right of the upper chest and then went up my neck and ended under my right chin. Will these two things be related or could I have a blockage in an artery that runs that direction
.?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.

Yes that can be consistent with inferior part of the heart getting affected or the right side of the heart. Right coronary artery or left circumflex artery blockage can cause such problem.
Best wishes,